Who we are? Gaming Chair Blues
Suggested text: Our website address is: https://stayhomeblues.online
Responsible authority within the meaning of data protection laws, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
You may request to:
- Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal information by us.
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
However, please note that these rights are not absolute and may be subject to our legitimate interests and regulatory requirements.
If you wish to exercise any of the aforementioned rights or receive more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) using the details provided below:
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services and as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined, taking into account the type of information collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under applicable regulations, we will keep records containing client personal data, account opening documents, communications, and anything else required by applicable laws and regulations.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information at any time and at our own discretion.
Grounds for data collection
Processing of your Personal Information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter “Personal Information”)
[Voluntarily provided Information which may include your name, address, email address,
billing and/or credit card Information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products
and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies,
third-party tracking technologies, and server logs. :] is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests, and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What Information do we collect?
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you
elect not to do so; we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any
products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided Information which may include your name, address, email address,
billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products
and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies,
third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, Gaming Chair Blues may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous
demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and
religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system,
which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Gaming Chair Blues may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our
users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to
customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this Site will only collect Personal Information that you knowingly and
willingly provide to us through surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. This Site intends to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and
any additional uses expressly provided for on this Policy.
How do we receive information about you?
We receive your Personal Information from various sources:
- When you voluntarily provide us your personal details in order to register on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services, and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
How is the Information Used? With whom do we share the Information?
- Gaming Chair Blues does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer
- lists and/or names to any third parties.
- Gaming Chair Blues may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the
- operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times,
- we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you
- informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from
- https://www.stayhomeblues.online and its subsidiaries.
- Gaming Chair Blues and its subsidiaries may also be in contact with you regarding
- completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential
- future services that may be offered.
- Gaming Chair Blues may feel it necessary, from time to time, to contact you on behalf of our other
- external business partners with regards to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If
- you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable
- Information, such as name, email address, and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third
- Gaming Chair Blues uses various third-party social media features, including but not limited to
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address
- and require cookies to work correctly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the
- providers and are not within Gaming Chair Blues’s control.
In addition to the different uses listed above, we may transfer or disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and subcontractors.
- Hosting and operating our Site;
- [Add and amend relevant types of third parties, such as:]
- Providing you with our services, including providing a personalized display of our Site;
- Storing and processing such information on our behalf;
- Serving you with advertisements and assist us in evaluating the success of our advertising campaigns and help us retarget any of our users;
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics, or analytics;
We may also disclose Information if we have good faith to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- Enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof.
- Investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud, or security issues.
- To establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims.
- Prevent harm to the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, yourself, or any third party.
- For the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case, we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website assigns to your device while viewing a website. Cookies are beneficial and can be used for various purposes. These purposes include allowing you to navigate between pages efficiently, enable automatic activation of certain features, remembering your preferences, and making the interaction between you and our Services quicker and easier. Cookies are also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see are relevant to you and your interests and compile statistical data on your use of our Services.
The Site uses the following types of cookies:
a. ‘session cookies’ which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow regular use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
b. ‘persistent cookies’ which are read-only by the Site, saved on your computer for a fixed period, and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example, to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
c. ‘third party cookies, which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example, by third-party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you. Still, Personal Information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the Information stored in and obtained from cookies. You may remove the cookies by following the instructions of your device preferences; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our Site may not operate properly, and your online experience may be limited.
We use a tool based on the Snowplow Analytics technology to collect information about your Site use. The tool collects information such as how often users access the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, etc. the tool does not collect any Personal Information and is only used by our Site hosting and operating service provider to improve their Site and services.
Use of script libraries (Google Web Fonts)
In order to present our content correctly and graphically appealing across all browsers, we use script libraries and font libraries such as Google Web Fonts (https://www.google.com/webfonts) on this website. Google Web Fonts are transferred to your browser’s cache to avoid multiple loading. If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts or does not allow access, the content will be displayed in a default font.
- Calling script libraries or font libraries automatically triggers a connection to the library operator. In theory, it is possible – but currently also unclear whether and, if so, for what purposes – that operators of corresponding libraries collect data.
Third party collection of Information
How do we safeguard your Information?
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Site and your Information.
[Gaming Chair Blues takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive
Information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we
collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card information), that information is encrypted and
securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar
and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your
Information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for
example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a
secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private
communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing
simple and secure access and transmission of credit card and personal information.]. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse our Site, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Transfer of data outside the EEA
Please note that some data recipients may be located outside the EEA. In such cases, we will transfer your data only to such countries as approved by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection or enter into legal agreements ensuring an adequate level of data protection.
We may use third-party advertising technology to serve advertisements when you access the Site. This technology uses your information regarding your use of the Services to serve advertisements to you (e.g., by placing third-party cookies on your web browser).
[All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications
from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website, please
send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you want to
unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to
unsubscribe or opt-out. Gaming Chair Blues will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to
any personal information previously collected:] You may opt out of many third-party ad networks, including those operated by members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”). For more information about this practice by NAI and DAA members and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to opt-out of third-party ad networks operated by NAI and DAA members, please visit their respective websites: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and http://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials concerning our services, which we believe may interest you.
Out of respect to your right to privacy, we provide you with such marketing materials with the means to decline to receive further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.
Please note that even if you have unsubscribed from receiving marketing emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements or administrative notices.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children. Under no circumstances shall we allow the use of our services by minors without prior consent or authorization by a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Site or the Information we collect about you and how we use it, you can contact us at [email@example.com].
Last Modified _7/25/2021